Sunday, July 8, 2018

Welcome! Habari Gani!







Habari Gani! Welcome to my humble abode! I welcome you and am thrilled to get to start a blog, that is mandatory because it has been on my to-do list for the past 5 years as a long-time writer!! Having seen first hand in the educational realm the true fight that is occurring in teaching children's education with an emphasis on creating positive images of themselves (as kids), and truly honoring and appreciating their cultural diversity--I knew that an "unlearning" needed to take place within the educational system. With 5 small daughters of my own; I saw first hand that this must take place in order to make a serious change in the educational scene, but more importantly, make a positive difference in how the children view the world. I hope through various posts and information, that my words, insight and shared bits of research and wisdom, will help to lead to a remarkable difference in the Early Development of children's lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment